PROUDLY AUSSIE HANDMADE AND OWNED
Whether it's for yourself or to give as a gift, save 5% and get this mini beard kit set from Hairy Man Care that will guarantee to treat the beard right with all-natural and organic goodness.
This kit contains:
1x Beard Oil 50ml
1x Beard Balm 50g
1x Beard Comb
1x Beard Brush
Comes in a mini calico bag
We got 22 amazing scent blends for you to choose from |
1) Bourbon and Vanilla - Rich warm blend of vanilla, sandalwood, lemon and musk.
2) Citrus Burst - Fresh blend of mandarin, lemon, marjoram, lime, orange and bergamot essential oils.
3) Fresh Fruity - Fresh sweet blend of mint, cherries, strawberries, orange and with a hint of green.
4) Islander - Blend of coconut, vanilla, spice and citrus.
5) Lumberjack - Sweet fresh woody blend of pine, eucalyptus, sandalwood and vanilla.
6) Naked Blend - Unscented but with all the great benefits from the natural and organic carrier oils.
7) Premium Arabian Knight - Spicy muski blend.
8) Sahara - Sweet and fresh muski blend.
9) Woodsman - Rich warm blend of sandalwood, cedarwood, cashmere wood and musk.
10) Premium Odin's Potion - Spicy, rich and exotic masculine blend of bergamot, birch, patchouli, oakmoss, musk and vanilla. (This scent will attract the attention you need without breaking a sweat)
11) Outbacker - A blend of clove, cinnamon and spice.
12) Hunter - Tobacco, Bay leaf and Sandalwood
13) Old School Barber - Rich and fresh blend of musk, amber, saffron, ylang ylang and clove leaf
14) Salted Caramel - Yummy blend of butter, caramel and vanilla.
15) Kappuccino - Blend of mocha and Turkish coffee
16) Tropical - Blend of fresh Mango, Pineapple, Watermelon and many more tropical fruits.
17) Flame - is seductive and sexy! YOU GOT TO GIVE THIS OIL A SHOT. Blend of cedarwood, warm leather and very deep musk, oud notes.
18) Gentleman 2.0 - is warm and masculine. Blend of Amber, leather, cinnamon, citrus and many other notes.
19) Millionaire 2.0 - Blend of Exotic spices, leather, mandarin, sandalwood, tobacco, and musk notes.
20) Cigarman - made for the smokey cigar lovers out there! This beard oil is masculine, smokey, spicy and woody. Blend of tobacco, musk, oud, cedarwood, scotch, nutmeg, amber and leather.
21) King Of Oud - A blend of pure oud oil from Egypt and Dubai with a deep musky, leathery scent.
22) Zen Dreamz - A blend of Lavender, Frankincense and Chamomile essential oils.
HOW TO USE |
-The best time to apply is after a hot shower, when your hairs are cleanest and softest; this is when they will most easily absorb the product.
-Dry your beard completely before applying any product. Water will prevent the oil and balm from being absorbed.
*First use the oil and then use the balm - Repeat process for both products*
-Apply product to palm. (A little bit goes a long way)
-Warm it up well by rubbing both palms together.
-Once the product is distributed on your palms, apply it along the sides of your beard and get right in there to ensure the product gets into your skin and roots.
-Do the same down the front and then bring both hands up through the bottom of your beard.
-Use a wooden beard brush to evenly distribute the oil and the balm on the cheek beard hair while setting the hairs back in place and the wooden comb for the longer beard hair.
Repeat this process once daily to keep your beard soft and conditioned.