PROUDLY AUSSIE HANDMADE AND OWNED
Containing only natural and organic ingredients which are great for your beard and skin, the Triple Care Pack saves you 5% off the total pack and is great if you are looking for just the beard oil, beard balm and beard shampoo conditioner.
The pack includes |
-1 x 50ml beard oil
-1 x 50g beard balm
-1 x 150ml beard shampoo and conditioner
INGREDIENTS BEARD BALMS | Organic Shea Butter, Natural Beeswax, Coconut Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil*, Rice Bran Oil, Blend of Essential, Fragrance and Oud Oil Blends,
INGREDIENTS BEARD OILS | Coconut Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Castor Oil, Hemp Seed Oil*, Argan Oil*, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Essential, Fragrance and Oud Oil Blends.
INGREDIENTS BEARD SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER | Filtered rainwater, potassium soap made from certified organic oils of coconut, sunflower and castor, retained glycerin, blend of Natural Fragrance, Musk, Oud and Essential Oils.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
We got 22 amazing scent blends for you to choose from |
1) Bourbon and Vanilla - Rich warm blend of vanilla, sandalwood, lemon and musk.
2) Citrus Burst - Fresh blend of mandarin, lemon, marjoram, lime, orange and bergamot essential oils.
3) Fresh Fruity - Fresh sweet blend of mint, cherries, strawberries, orange and with a hint of green.
4) Islander - Blend of coconut, vanilla, spice and citrus.
5) Lumberjack - Sweet fresh woody blend of pine, eucalyptus, sandalwood and vanilla.
6) Naked Blend - Unscented but with all the great benefits from the natural and organic carrier oils.
7) Premium Arabian Knight - Spicy muski blend.
8) Sahara - Sweet and fresh muski blend.
9) Woodsman - Rich warm blend of sandalwood, cedarwood, cashmere wood and musk.
10) Premium Odin's Potion - Spicy, rich and exotic masculine blend of bergamot, birch, patchouli, oakmoss, musk and vanilla. (This scent will attract the attention you need without breaking a sweat)
11) Outbacker - A blend of clove, cinnamon and spice.
12) Hunter - Tobacco, Bay leaf and Sandalwood
13) Old School Barber - Rich and fresh blend of musk, amber, saffron, ylang ylang and clove leaf
14) Salted Caramel - Yummy blend of butter, caramel and vanilla.
15) Kappuccino - Blend of mocha and Turkish coffee
16) Tropical - Blend of fresh Mango, Pineapple, Watermelon and many more tropical fruits.
17) Flame - is seductive and sexy! YOU GOT TO GIVE THIS OIL A SHOT. Blend of cedarwood, warm leather and very deep musk, oud notes.
18) Gentleman 2.0 - is warm and masculine. Blend of Amber, leather, cinnamon, citrus and many other notes.
19) Millionaire 2.0 - Blend of Exotic spices, leather, mandarin, sandalwood, tobacco, and musk notes.
20) Cigarman - made for the smokey cigar lovers out there! This beard oil is masculine, smokey, spicy and woody. Blend of tobacco, musk, oud, cedarwood, scotch, nutmeg, amber and leather.
21) King Of Oud - A blend of pure oud oil from Egypt and Dubai with a deep musky, leathery scent.
22) Zen Dreamz - A blend of Lavender, Frankincense and Chamomile essential oils.
HOW TO USE |
Let's start with the beard shampoo and conditioner.
Pump required amount to palm, gently rub on wet beard and hair. Leave for 1-2 mins, wash with water,
Tip: DO NOT shampoo your beard every day, only shampoo every 2-3 days a week to ensure the beard's natural oils are not stripped.
Then comes the beard oil. Use the dropper and pump required amount of beard oil onto the palm. Apply the beard oil and run it well through the beard.
Ensure to warm up the beard oil by rubbing both palms together and then run it deep through your facial hair. It is important to get the oil to the skin underneath the beard, so it helps nourish and moisturize the skin and beard to assist with stimulating growth.
Finally, apply the beard balm to style the beard as preferred.
Similar to the beard oil, the balm is designed to help nourish both the skin and the beard. The only difference is with the balm we have included beeswax, so this product can help you tame your mane! :)
P.S | The skin, hair and beard butter can be used as a substitute to the beard oil OR best to use the beard butter at night prior to bed as it works really well as a leave in conditioner for the beard, hair and skin. (Not to worry, it doesn't leave any stains on the pillows)
-The best time to apply is after a hot shower, when your hairs are cleanest and softest; this is when they will most easily absorb the balms.
-Dry your beard completely before applying any product. Water will prevent the oil and balm from being absorbed.
-Scoop a tiny bit of the beard balm using your thumb and apply it onto your palms to warm it up well. (A little bit goes a long way)
-Once the balm is distributed on your palms, apply it along the sides of your beard and get right in there to ensure the balm gets onto your skin to retain all that moisture.
-Use a wooden beard comb OR brush to evenly distribute the balm while setting the hairs back in place.